rupalee Quick Snip -Knife Edge Efficient & Ergonomical thread Snippers, Snips, Nippers.
Pick this tidy, ergonomically designed lightweight tool and you areready to trim loose threads efficiently & at incredible speed. Blades spring open which speeds the process and make these snipsvery efficient
Uses of Snippers, Snips, Nips
Uses ofSnippers, Snips, Nips
- Great for Bead Stringing, Sewing, Quilting, Crafting & Embroidery
- Sewing staple for professional garment sample makers. Garment industry workers rely on this tool to snip all those loose threads.
- Snips layers of fabric, Heavier yarn for craft and needle art.
- Handy for nipping threads when machine quilting.
- Keep it next to sewing machine and use it constantly. Put another one in button box trim threads.
- Use for cutting gift packing ribbons and decorative strings.
- Great buy for Fisherman. Snips Fishing line and fly tying.. 4.5? size fits perfectly in tool and tackle box. Better than any line cutter.
- Use for snipping dead heads of flower and bonsai . Florist love these. Snippers
- Snips Makes Great Gift.
- Very sharp points which are useful for pulling threads and reaching into tight spots for thread cutting.
- Makes perfect Stocking Stuffer.
- Shreds Paper and personal documents
- Useful for a variety of light cutting duties
- Back to School Essential.
Why are rupalee Snippers the Best Sellers
- Spring Action Blades springs back to give rupalee snippers incredible speed.
- Precision blades ground to give a longer cutting life.
- Fast clean cuts.
- Super Razor Sharp
- Super Precise
- Metal Body with corrosion resistant enamel finish.
- Manufactured to highest standard.
- Portable Design and very convenient
- Out Standing Value
- Best Seller
- Fair Trade
- Length is 4.5?
Also know by all these names - Snippers, Snips or Nips in the garment industry.