Read Comments Here: http://pinterest.com/source/rupalee.rupalee.com/
Left Handed Tailor Scissors: 11 inch
- Handmade dressmaker style scissors
- Great household scissors for a variety of uses
- Use separate scissors for fabric and paper to prolong sharp edge
- Use to cut all weight fabrics of natural or synthetic fibers
- Bent scissors make cutting easy and allow for smooth and comfortable cutting over table.
Thick, strong blades have a hand tuned knife edge to make clean cuts all the way to the points.
An extra large handle is angled for a firm, comfortable grip across flat surfaces.
More information about rupalee Left handed Tailor Shears:
- Fair Trade
- Hand made artisan craftsmanship.
- Sand-cast brass handles and hand-forged, tempered steel blades.
- Eco-friendly canvas packaging
- Comfortable in size and weight
- Great decorative desktop accent
- Hand ground knife edge cuts flawlessly all the way to the points.
Used in garment production at our own facilities to produce rupalee and Ojasvy apparel and sleepwear.
Lasting quality can be re-sharpened-write them in your will!
How to care for rupalee handmade scissors:
To avoid damage to the blade setting, do not force a cut if you feel resistance. This may be the wrong scissors for the job, or your scissors or shears may need sharpening or repair.
Store scissors in dry place.
Pin fabric outside the cutting area, to avoid encountering hard metal or plastic objects that might damage your scissors.
Periodically wipe the inside blade surfaces of Scissors- to keep them lint free; add a small drop of household oil at the assembly point to maintain smooth cutting action.
You may want to apply a light coating of oil on the scissors’ blades and edges to prevent rust, especially if you live in a humid area, use the scissors in a humid environment, or want to store them for a long time.