Used professionally, for dress making , these scissors are the perfect weight- neither too heavy, nor too light. They have the perfect hand.
rupalee scissors are handmade by artisan Mukesh. His meticulous attention to detail ensures that the quality and performance of rupalee scissors is unsurpassed.
- rupalee handmade professional Shears are for dressmaking.
- Use to cut all weight fabrics of natural or synthetic fibers.
- Sand-cast brass handles and hand-forged, tempered steel blades.
- rupalee scissors have a versatile longer length cut and blades strong enough to trim and cut fabric effortlessly.
- Hand ground knife edge cuts flawlessly all the way to the points.
- Bent scissors make cutting easy and allow for smooth and comfortable cutting over table.
- Thick, strong blades have a hand tuned knife edge to make clean cuts all the way to the points.
- An extra large handle is angled for a firm, comfortable grip across flat surfaces. .
- Unsurpassed Craftsmanship of Artisan.
- Hand polished to a low luster.
- Packaged in Canvas Bag
- Make excellent gift for men.
- Great decorative desktop accent, with cutting edge style.
- 8.5 L, 3" W, .75 D Size.
- Right Handed.
- With proper care rupalee scissors will provide many years of trouble-free use and flawless cutting
- Used in garment production at our own rupalee facilities to produce rupalee apparel, Ojasvy apparel and Fair Pajama sleepwear.
- Handmade and Fair Trade
These scissors can be sharpened and re-sharpened.
Use separate scissors for Fabric and paper.
Order these Scissors today and gift them.
Write them in your WILL.
We recommend that you not use the shears for cutting paper, as this will dull the blades and make cutting fabric more difficult.
How to care for rupalee handmade scissors:
To avoid damage to the blade setting, do not force a cut if you feel resistance. This may be the wrong scissors for the job, or your scissors or shears may need sharpening or repair.
- Store scissors in dry place.
- Pin fabric outside the cutting area, to avoid encountering hard metal or plastic objects that might damage your scissors.
- Periodically wipe the inside blade surfaces of Scissors- to keep them lint free; add a small drop of household oil at the assembly point to maintain smooth cutting action.
- You may want to apply a light coating of oil on the scissors’ blades and edges to prevent rust, especially if you live in a humid area, use the scissors in a humid environment, or want to store them for a long time.